The list will probably balloon to Biblical proportions as I intend to keep adding, due to my addled brains' immensely imaginative (no matter how improbable) process . Who knows, hopefully I will be able to cross some off eventually too.
16. Visit a Cadbury chocolate factory (singing the Oompa Loompa song.....optional)
17. Walk the South Downs way
18. Learn a language...Japanese or Italian
19. Take part in an Archaeological dig
20. Scuba dive a shipwreck in the Caribbean (and find a hoard of golden treasure)
21. See Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in London
22. Write a bloody good pub quiz
23. Take part in a scavenger hunt
24. Eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day, everyday
25. Learn life saving skills
26. Experience weightlessness
27. Sing either 'Believe it or Not' or 'Maybe Tomorrow' at a Karaoke (theme tunes to The Greatest American Hero & The Littlest Hobo for the uneducated....and Josh)
28. Take singing lessons (preferably before No. 27)
29. Learn to tap dance, line dance, urban dance and body pop (also preferably before No 27 if I'm going to perform it might as well be memorable)
30. Swim with wild dolphins (again)
31. Write up my travel diaries with pictures
32. Learn to play piano or trumpet
To Be Continued......
P.S I had a dream and decided that the 'list' will now be referred to as my 'Jim'll List', adding and (hopefully) carrying out a Jim'll/Jim'll's/Jim'lls'/the odd Jim/ a 'J' day (will have to work on the terminology) as often as possible.