So, there I was watching an all time classic episode of Doctor Who, Doomsday....Daleks & Cybermen the ultimate 'ever-so-slightly' scary ensemble and a top episode which leaves me with a lump in my throat by the end, top musical score, top writing, top ending....but I digress....
So,like I said, there I was watching Doctor Who and I got to thinking...time and space travel...how cool would that be, that's something I'd like to do if and when it's possible...I mean where would you want to go and what would you want to do if you could do absolutely anything?
Then I figured, before I become the ultimate time traveller, there is still quite a bit I'd like to do/see round here first. So I thought I start making a list...so, in no particular order, a sample.
1. Go Tornado chasing
2. Climb a tree on a regular basis
3. Write a fantasy/sci fi book
4. Write a fantasy/sci fi script.
5. Milk a Cow
6. Live in Australia
7. Stand up on a surf board.
8. Take an adventure holiday and do all the activities at least once no matter how scary
9. Work in Film/TV as a researcher
10. Take part in a conservation project somewhere in the world, ie other than the UK
11. Ride a horse
12. Take up rock climbing
13. Watch sunrise from the top of Kingley Vale
14. Live on a desert Island and build a working Swiss Family Robinson style tree house
15. Read a book a week
To Be Continued.....