Monday, May 22, 2006

Rainy Days

Boy I hate this weather...I'm sooooooo not a wet and windy kind of person, bring on the sunshine already else I'm going to stowaway on a cargo ship bound for the tropics.

In other news Shabaz has completely lost the plot in the Big Brother house (yes I know I said I hate BB, but it's like a bloody car wreck and I just can't help myself), he's crying over pretty much everything and thinks he's starring on the Prisoner (if you don't like it mate then I'm sure you can figure out where the door is!). Though it was quite funny when Pete spat in his eye tonight. Oh ans as far a Sezer the Sleazer one thinks he doth protest too much.

And finally after researching and writing a 2,000 word essay on the subject (you'd think I'd be bored by now) I've started watching Firefly again from the beginning. Oh how I love and miss that show, it's 'Shiny' . It should be taught as part of the national curriculum and that also goes for Nathan Fillion's arse (the great and powerful Emma has spoken!)

1 comment:

Emma said...

I'm sure I don't know what you mean ;-)