Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Summer's Day Relaxing

And by relaxing I mean another little bike ride, in short to Kingley Vale (though not up it) via Chi and Bosham on one of the hottest days so far....yes I'm mad but I don't care because I was eating ham and cheese sarnies and reading Wilbur Smith in a valley with glorious sunshine and felt like I could have been the last person on the planet!

Will beach it tomorrow as I wouldn't wantto overdo it.

In other news Your results:
You are Hulk
Hulk
65%
Green Lantern
65%
Spider-Man
60%
Robin
57%
Catwoman
50%
Batman
45%
The Flash
45%
Supergirl
40%
Superman
35%
Wonder Woman
30%
Iron Man
30%

You are a wanderer with
amazing strength.

Not sure who green lantern is/was but the Hulk sounds about right as anyone who knows me realises that's you wouldn't like me when I'm angry....grrr argh!

No comments: