Thursday, January 19, 2006

Brain shut down

This was supposed to be a blog which was updated everyday, truly I'm not the kind of person who gives up on something after just three days....nah....It's usually at least four or five, but planetary alignments attempted to conspire against me, to foil my dastardly plot to take over the world by power of sarcasm, by landing me with copious amounts of work for my degree which I had to pull an all nighter to finish last night....Or was that this morning.

That was three different subjects, 5,000 words and a 6 and a half minute production assignment from hell which I thought would never see the dimmed light of the viewing theatre, that's all in the last three days. Needless to say I'm am currently experiencing a total brain melt down, mainly because the two essays were about defining a subject matter which actually has no definition.....Don't you just love academia and theory?!

On the plus side, the essays are finished, done and dusted, totally devoid of any further textual analysis.....That is of course until the next one, which should be any day now......I think I'll just lock myself in my room and live banal existence which is daytime television until my brain ceases to function.

No comments: