Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let Me Hear Your Body Talk

Today I observed a complete poser attempt a set of push-ups at the gym, he puffed his way through the first five and decided what his workout needed was a big finish...the next push-up attempted was similar to those where beefed up chaps clap their hands at the apex of the 'up', landing comfortably on the palms of their hands....this particular chap seemed to forget the nature of defying gravity would involve a particularly high 'up' and barely managed a golf clap before face planting the floor.  Shaking off the incident he continued with two more regular push-ups before moving on to a less ego deflating exercise...I chuckled to myself as my quads burned during my own workout and wondered if this bozo had perhaps mistaken the Arun Leisure Center for Muscle Beach.....minus the sun, sand and beautiful people....pleb!

4 comments:

Firefly Mom said...

AHAHAHAHA! Maybe you should set up some hidden cameras to catch such moments. You'll be a Youtube sensation! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey it still doesn't beat my fall off the equipment for entertainment value, surely?

Emma said...

No my dear it doesn't, right up there with your turnstile fail and the Velcro incident...i just didn't have a blog then and besides you weren't being a pompous arse! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Chloe's Greatest Hits! No I don't do showing off though. What a twat!