Sunday, February 04, 2007

Where To Begin?

Okay, so I'm home from probably one of the funniest, wildest, weirdest and amazing weekends, like, ever!

I was up at 5.20am this morning, which for anyone who knows me is a tad unusual, to stand in a queue....this I had repeated the day before (not quite as early, but still well within the boundaries of stupid o'clock!) and, in fact, a good proportion of my weekend involved a queue of some sort...there was a queue, a 'virtual' queue, a 'virtual' queue to join a queue for a 'virtual' queue, which would get you a ticket for the actual queue and an area of queueing so that we, apparently, would not have to queue.....confused? (so were the organisers of the queues)

All will be revealed over the next few days...I really don't know where to begin and I have a few pics to sort out.

Back to Uni tomorrow, but before that I have to unpack everything at the flat....and before that I have to pack everything here at home which is to go to the flat.....and before that I have to unpack everything from the weekend, some of which is to be repacked to go to the flat......but before that, I pretty much need to sleep.....

So for now, Goodnight and watch this space!

No comments: