Wednesday, June 07, 2006

06.06.06

It's been a while I know but I had my final exam on Monday and I'd spent the week doing revision...god how I hate exams all the tension and worrying and the worst writers cramp after 2 solid hours of writing...ouch. Still it's done and dusted and I can escape for a few months till it all starts again....big whoop!

To celebrate the end of the year there was the obligatory drinks at 'club Mercury' which is always fun with my flatmates...Unfortunately I have to say goodbye to two of them since their moving on the bigger and better things but Nat and Dan it's been a pleasure.

Went to see The Omen remake...it had to be done 06.06.06 and at 6.45pm, a cliche but like that's gonna happen again. The film was actually very good, wasn't sure about Julia Stiles and Leiv Schreiber being the leads, but Schreiber was especially good. It made you jump in all the right places, even when I knew exactly where the jumpy bits were and poor old Nat lost a year of her life when the dogs attacked in the graveyard. There was an interesting use of red motif, which seemed to signify the influence of the whole Satan thing and was especially prominent around Damian. I'm sure I could analyze thoroughly if I was that bothered, it had the desired effect anyhoo. A good film which i recommend.

Oh and what a corker of a finale for Prison Break, have just caught up this evening cause of the drinks session the night before. Can't wait for the next series....which I presume will become The Fugitives?....if of course the scriptwriters can get the unusual group out of that little cliffhanger they chose to leave us with. And next year my arse...Limewire people!!

No comments: