Saturday, January 09, 2010

People Say The Funniest Things....In Their Sleep

Largely the internet is filled with the type of gumpfy stuff you find in magazines or in the morning post which you completely bypass and stick in the recycling bin. On occasion however you stop and have a gander and chuckle to yourself about the pure absurdity of the thing.  Today was one of those days and fellow blogger Kim (hello to a unseasonably frozen Florida) found one of the highly chucklesome gems in amongst the general fodder...I wish to pay it forward here and urge you to spend a while at Sleep Talkin' Man .  There is an air of genius to this little Blog...Kudos to the bloke's wife for having the gumption to share what spews forth from the mouth of her sleeping husband and to the fella himself for not spitting the dummy about having his midnight musings spread across the world wide web.  A few of my favourites:

"Look Out! Marshmallows"


"Stupid fucking fishcakes!"


"Don't talk to me like that. I'm just gonna throw up in your face. Eat the carrots."

"Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun."

"Vampire penguins? Zombie guinea pigs? We're done for.... done for." 

"I haven't put on weight. Your eyes are fat."

And the one which I most want to have on a T-shirt

"I can't control the kittens. Too many whiskers! Too many whiskers!"

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I think my fav is:
"I don't want to die! I love sex. And furry animals."

ROFL
Glad you enjoyed the blog too!