Saturday, February 19, 2011

Itermission

While I'll will get back to the convention report soon I thought I'd share a few pics and video.

First up the wonderful Kim off of Florida sent forth a package of goodies which arrived today...I'm going to be good and not scoff them all at once, and may even share a few with my nearest and dearest....

There was a Snickers included also, alas it was not long enough in this world to make it into the picture.



And last weekend I was kitten sitting...although these days the boys are more cat sized than kitten sized...doesn't mean, however their brains have compensated for the change.

Oscar finds himself a new perch


And then does the cute and innocent thing......

Until.....

Whilst his brother Archie just decides he may prefer life as a dog....

Yeah, so dumb and dumber strike again, but then they keep me amused.

3 comments:

Firefly Mom said...

OK, so I've never seen a cat play fetch before. If you can get him to growl, I'll be really impressed!

And I was completely expecting Oscar to jump on your head. Maybe American cats are different that English ones. ;D

Firefly Mom said...

BTW - where, oh where is the next con installment?

Emma said...

I actually do have some video somewhere of Oscar growling, you do not go near the fella when he has his toy in his mouth...both of the cats are a little weird, they take after their owners...

I'm having trouble with uploading a couple of vids for the con report and have been busy-ish recently...I will endeavor to get the thing finished by next week