Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tootles

Yes, I know I've been absent again and I haven't even anything constructive to show for it either...though in a case of blatant bribery I have a few pics to make up for content.

I'm off to Wales in a week so hopefully I'll have something vastly more interesting to add to this 'ere corner of cyberspace...though I am somewhat disgruntled that the Beeb have just announced that Torchwood is due to air the same week I'm away...grr arrg, bloody typical!

Until then:


This li'l Bluetit was nesting in our garden and happened to take it's first flight while I was catching some rays.


Time for lunch


We're having another heatwave, and during Wimbledon too which is unheard of, so this is where I spent yesterday afternoon...not bad huh


3 comments:

Firefly Mom said...

Lovely photos, as always. Even with nothing to report - you still entertain.

So, question - is there no TV in Wales?? Or is there some other reason for not being able to watch Torchwood that week?

Emma said...

Thnx...I aim to please.

We're visiting my Aunt and Uncle who I very much doubt are into TW so I'll be doing the sociable 'how have you been for the last 10 years' thing...and you have to watch these eps in sequence as they're on every night from next Monday....never mind at least I'm getting out of the house and I'm sure I'll catch up...just have to avoid any spoilers until then.

In other news, Russell Crowe has been sighted in the area which I'm going filming the new version of Robin Hood...wonder if the Marian part is still going ;-)

Firefly Mom said...

Oooh - Russel Crowe! I hate to admit it, but he's one of those that makes me go weak in the knees. Now if you can get a pix of him, I'll be REALLY happy ;)