Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mulling Through

Sometimes feeling the way I do and the way I respond to certain things can be a right downer and completely bloody annoying. I've spent a few blue days recently, mainly because I'm missing my flatmates terribly and and still in limbo over certain results. Not to mention the completely crap excuse for a summer which is currently patronising me with episodes of sunny weather mixed with high winds and a touch of showery/thundery rain....bah humbug.

Oh, to get away to the sunny and hot beaches of Queensland or the hungry bustle of New York City....hell I'd even settle fora week in Cornwall at the moment, as long as the sun kept smiling. But alas not a hope in hell of any of the options at the mo.

Not all doom and gloom however, I did take a trip to the cinema to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix the other night, it looks fantastic, very angsty, very dark and even though I knew what would happen at the end there was still a lump in my throat when Sirius died.....sniff.

Apparently the government have decided, in their wisdom, that I can have some pocket money until I gain satisfactory employment (whoop-de-doo) so the job hunting continues and I even sent off a couple of applications squeezed in during a break of my busy schedule of television watching and Internet surfing....how good am I!

No comments: